Z21 app from FLEISCHMANN and ROCO
Optimising and updating the tried and trusted Z21 app gives you the benefit of a whole range of new, highly desirable functions and options that you can use to experience your digital model railway in even greater exciting detail.
- Clearly laid out locomotive library with name and address, as well as an image
- Using the FLEISCHMANN/ROCO locomotive database, simple import of all functions and information for the models by entering the article number
- Easy adaptation of the locomotive functions with a variety of symbols
- Addition of new locomotives via the locomotive database
- All locomotive data for all soundmodels since 2014 can be imported
Control station settings
For the control station there is the possibilty to choose between two different layout systems:
1. Free Layout
- Zoomable grid for easy sorting
- Easy creation of your track diagram
- Simple connection of the signal box elements
2. Schematic Layout
- A lot of elements can be displayed on a compact space
- Various possibilities to determine the appearance
- The look is related to original control panels
- Rapid changeover between signal box and locomotive controller
- 3 pages for locomotive functions
- Speed regulator with haptic functionality: Feedback at 0 % and at 100 %
- Function keys with image and description
Signal box control
- Easy touch operation to switch turnouts, signals, etc.
- Route switching
- Changing over between different system parts
- Full-screen mode possible with tablets
The Z21 app also allows you to carry out CV programming to further optimise the driving response and thus the driving pleasures on your system.
- Clear layout
- Automatic export of the CV values that affect the driving response with graphical curve
- Programming is possible via POM or programming track
- Direct display of the corresponding bits
The import and export function means that model railway systems can be exchanged easily between devices and with friends.
- Change the look according to your preferences
- Configuration of different control functions
- Management of live data from the Z21
A particular plus point in favour of changing to a digital model railway is the option to control your locomotives yourself as the actual driver.
Be wowed by the photorealistic driver cabs with original switches and control elements. Every control knob or lever can be operated directly and has exactly the same effect on your locomotive as it would on the rails in real life.
The Z21 app currently includes 8 individual driver cabs.
Our Z21 app currently supports devices with iOS version 11 and above and with android version 5 and above in order to provide the full functionality.