You can use the Z21 ᴡʟᴀɴMAUS as digital handheld controller to control your trains, use the digital functions and switch and program turnouts and signals.
Due to the wireless steering via WiFi you enjoy the many benefits of wireless freedom around your layout.
- Illuminated display
- Large buttons
- Stepless knob with locking zero point
- Option to program and export the CV values
- Works perfectly in tandem with the Z21 control
- Wireless freedom with WiFi transmission
- 100 locomotive addresses can be stored in the database and can be assigned with names up to 10 digits
- Operated with commercially available standard batteries (3 x AAA)
- Up to 2,048 magnetic articles, switchable
- Integrated menu for diverse control center settings (also for smartRail)
Overview of functions
Z21 WLANMAUS User Manual (DE, EN) (4,4 MB)
Quick Guide Z21 WLANMAUS (EN) (1,1 MB)