Z21 multiMAUS System
The Z21 multiMAUS is a digital handheld controller that you can use to control your trains, use the digital functions and switch and program turnouts and signals.
Above all the clear design in combination with easy operation makes the Z21 multiMAUS represents the latest standard in digital model railway control.
- Illuminated display
- Large buttons
- Stepless knob with locking zero point
- Option to read and write the CV values
- Works perfectly in tandem with the Z21 control
- Management of 9,999 loco addresses
- 64 loco addresses can be stored in the database using 5-character names
- Up to 31 functions can be activated per loco
- Locos can be controlled with either 14, 28 or 128 speed steps, individually for each loco
- Up to 2,048 magnetic articles, switchable