Signal-ID: 211 (hex: 0xD3)
Using this signal configuration, the following signals can for example be operated:
- Two-aspect semaphore distant signal DB (Vr0, Vr1)
- Three-aspect semaphore distant signal DB (Vr0, Vr1, Vr2)
- Two or three-aspect semaphore distant signal acc. DR DV 301 (Vf0, Vf1, Vf2)
Semaphore signals can be connected if they fulfil the following conditions:
- Drives switched off at end of travel
- Current consumption < 400 mA per drive
- Common anode
- One control line per signal aspect
Attention: For semaphore signals with two drive cylinders see notes for "Formhauptsignal (DB)" with Signal-ID: 210 (hex: 0xD2).
Three-aspect semaphore signals may consume more current when switching between "Vr0" and "Vr2" because two drives have to be moved at the same time.
To avoid short-circuits, the connections for the magnetic drives are doubled. If applicable, connect the signal line for "Vr0" with the terminals 2 and 5, those for "Vr1" with the terminals 3 and 6 and the signal line for "Vr2" with the terminals 4 and 7.
Expect train stop
Expect proceed slowly